Expressions of Interest close 18 November 2023
Action4Agriculture, the Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation and the NSW Office for Regional Youth have partnered to bring the YOUTH4ACTION – Empowering Young Environmental Champions program to the Riverina in Term Two of 2023!
This 10-week program is open to teams of young people aged 10-24. It will provide young people with the skills, resources and supports to be agents of change.
The program is particularly targeted at students in Stages 3 to 5 (years 5 to 8) who want to:
- Challenge the status quo
- Drive change
- Find new ways to create positive social and environmental changes.
The program is fee-free for participating schools and students, thanks to funding from the NSW Office for Regional Youth and the Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation.
Value add and benefits:
- Aligns with the curriculum – Education for Sustainability cross-curriculum priority, Geography & Science curriculum
- Is fun and engaging
- Supports teachers with resources, professional learning opportunities and recognition
- Strengthens your school to practise leadership, build resilience and enhance wellbeing
- Helps others to strengthen their capacity for change
- Connects your school with the community
Visit the website for more information.
See Key Dates here
Submit an Expression of Interest when you’re ready to register!
Together with partners, we will work out the best delivery model (hybrid or online) to suit schools and students.