RCS are offering free enrolment in their online course, Introduction to the fundamentals of grazing. Click here to enrol!
The course will cover the principles of regenerative grazing, planning a grazing system, and developing an Action Plan. The course will take 4 to 6 hours to complete, and there is no time limit on completion.
RCS’ 6 Principles of Regenerative Grazing are:
- Principle 1. Plan, monitor and manage
- Principle 2. Plants Need Adequate Rest
- Principle 3. Match Stocking rate to Carrying Capacity
- Principle 4. Manage Livestock Effectively
- Principle 5. Maximum Density for Minimum Time
- Principle 6. Manage for Biodiversity