Murrumbidgee Landcare is the umbrella organisation for 24 Landcare groups and hundreds of volunteers across a land area of 84,000 km2.
We are a whole-of-catchment organisation, providing an overarching structure that allows local Landcare, farming and other community groups to get on with the work you want to do – repairing, rebuilding and renewing the natural systems and communities in our catchment.
Membership of MLi is open to local groups, including Landcare, farming, conservation and other community organisations. We also offer membership to individuals.
Benefits of MLi membership include:
- Support from our Local Landcare Coordinators, who work with groups to help develop projects and activities, secure funding and provide tools for improved governance
- Whole-of-catchment coordination through our Regional Landcare Coordinator, who provides regional level vision, and assists with strategic guidance, partnerships and communications
- Promotional opportunities for your group’s activities, through MLi’s social media (Facebook, twitter and Instagram), monthly e-news, website and extensive networks
- Input to state and national policies, through MLi’s representative role with Landcare NSW
The cost of annual membership is:
- Group Membership: $33 (incl. GST)
- Individual Membership: $16.50 (incl. GST)
To become a member, complete the MLi Membership Form and return to us at email@example.com or PO Box 710 Wagga Wagga 2650. If you would like us to generate an invoice for you, please feel free to email us.