Rural men often can be unsure about how and when to take action when it comes to their mental health. To help with this issue, the Rural Adversity Mental Health Program consulted with rural men to develop the new, national website which provides useful tips on how men can take action and connects them and those who support them to the best possible care in their local area.
You Got This Mate provides:
- Tips and information for actions to improve your own mental health
- Information to help you support a friend or loved one who is experiencing tough times
- Commonly asked questions and answers
- Lived experience videos of men telling their stories of tough times and how they keep well today
- Interactive self-help quiz which tracks how you’re going and provides information and tips for specific situations
- Links to online help and telephone services.